Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!
I have 2 questions.

1. How do i safely remove the warning stickers on the front fairings from factory
2. What are some basic mods I can do to increase the performance/speed of my bike?

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
READ THIS: This subforum is for questions and comments ABOUT THE SITE! It is NOT for bike related questions! READ forum names and descriptions BEFORE posting so that your question is asked in the right one - that will get YOU more help.

:facepalm

·
Banned
17,232 Posts
1. Sticker/label remover..no..seriously.. You can buy it at walmart.

2. Exhaust, power commander and tune, motor work, for faster acceleration.. sprocket change... 520 chain hit... Stickers..and fucking tons of them.. Suspension work (get springs set up for your weight..take your bike to a suspension tuning shop.. Will be the best $40 you ever spent on your bike... They will tell you what you need. Beer...lots of beer.

·
Banned
17,232 Posts
If you wanna spend a lot of moneu.... Lightweight wheels. Quickshifter. Titanium bolts.

If you really wanna go fast...Race glass.. Remove the horn..taillight, headlight..extra wiring.. do all the suspension work.. Take the thing to the racetrack and get some training..

Proper instruction will make you and your bike way faster than any amount of mods you throw at it..

·
Dont take ANY of my advice, EVER, when it comes to
1,493 Posts
The single greatest way to increase the performance of the bike is to work with the main control unit. By that, I mean the main control unit at the top of the bike, about 2-3 feet above the seat, usually wrapped in a helmet

·
Registered
11 Posts
The single greatest way to increase the performance of the bike is to work with the main control unit. By that, I mean the main control unit at the top of the bike, about 2-3 feet above the seat, usually wrapped in a helmet
Need a "Like" button. On a side note, I have an almost new Full Ohlins Set-Up on mine (11 750) set up for a 185-190 lb rider that I will be removing and selling. It's awesome but Im just on financially hard times right now.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts
First post and in wrong forum.....

1) how can I make my bike faster?

Can we make this a sticky on the homepage?

Q: how do I make my bike faster.
A: become a better rider and stop slowing it down.

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
I use a blow drier. The second question.....get a liter bike...dude seriously isn't a 750 stone stock fast enough?!:scratch

1 - 8 of 8 Posts