Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I have a 2010 1000 n I noticed my fi light was on but steady this morning while riding I noticed it start too flash when I turned off d bike n restart it went back too bring steady can anyone tellme the difference with a flashing and steady fi light thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
But the bike in dealer mode while the FI light is showing, and tell us what code the ecu is throwing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
D error code is for d exhaust servo motor don't know how too get it off but what I found strange is dat all the time d fi light was just on not blinking then dis morning it start blinking while riding and after n switched off d bike n start back it went back too just being on lol

·
17,011 Posts
D error code is for d exhaust servo motor don't know how too get it off but what I found strange is dat all the time d fi light was just on not blinking then dis morning it start blinking while riding and after n switched off d bike n start back it went back too just being on lol

Yo.
Dat is wack, fo' sho.....:twitch

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Huh?

English please...

If you are getting the c46 error code for the SET valve, you will need to pull the correct wire from the ecu to get it to stop.

The fact that it went from steady to blinking and back to steady means you are getting more than one error code, so the c46 is not your only issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts