·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 GSXR 1000 Bazzaz map needed with the following performance mods:

.018 Head Gasket
BMC race filter
M4 Street Slayer Exhaust

Anyone have anything I can throw at this bike?

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts
Good luck with that. People pay $300+ for a custom map, so don't hold your breath waiting for someone to send you one for free. Not being a dick, but thats just the reality of things.

I have a brand new 1K with similar modes mines the head gasket and the Bazzaz has two maps loaded, a stock map and a slip-on map. The slip-on map seems to work well. Theres no hesitation anywhere in the rpm range or when blipping the throttle like you normally see. I have the map switch mounted on my handle bar which makes things easier. Get that switch.... only $70.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck with that. People pay $300+ for a custom map, so don't hold your breath waiting for someone to send you one for free. Not being a dick, but thats just the reality of things.

I have a brand new 1K with similar modes mines the head gasket and the Bazzaz has two maps loaded, a stock map and a slip-on map. The slip-on map seems to work well. Theres no hesitation anywhere in the rpm range or when blipping the throttle like you normally see. I have the map switch mounted on my handle bar which makes things easier. Get that switch.... only $70.
I have the switch installed. I have a few other bikes with custom maps..just looking to see if there was something I could try.. Whats your bike make?

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
i hope you degreed the cams if you installed a .018 head gasket.

and if you did it right. the fueling will be off enough to NEED a custom map.

jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts