Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just a little back story, my motorcycle got stolen in September and recovered in December all messed up. I mean it was perfect, can't stand people these days, anyway. My headlight is gone as well as my front harness (cut right at gauge cluster). I recently purchased a new headlight assembly, LED H7 and H9 bulb. My main question is how do I connect the bulb to the harness? I also bought new mirrors with integrated blinkers and could use some advice on what wires to splice into, or a wiring diagram would be great. Any help would be great, pictures would be awesome (can't find any at all.) I am thinking I need an adapter in between the harness and connector for bulb. Thank you in advance! Be safe on the roads!

·
Registered
21 Posts
There are adapters available for fitting LED headlights, also double check the amperage necessary to power the light and change your fuse appropriately

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, awesome thank you. I found a video finally, the guy had a different brand than I bought but he had to break the connector on the harness in half. the connector on the bulb was a little too big. Are you talking about an adapter for the bulb itself? I spoke to a rep at JP Cycles and he said it would be a direct fit. I just for the life of me can't remember where on the harness it hooks up. All the ones I see on eBay had two small I believe gray connectors coming off of the loom just below the cluster connector.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Do you have a picture or link?
Is it just an LED bulb or is it a proper set of LED lights with ballasts?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts