Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Suzuki gsxr 750
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Bought a k7 750. F1 light is on like everyone else. The bike has no cat and aftermarket exhaust. Ran for about a couple of km/miles then it started studdering. Thought it was the rec but check and wasnt popped. Checked for codes by using the safety pin in white clip and shows C00. Could this be cause the 02, stator, ECU not flashed cause aftermarket exhaust, ?? Thoughts. Thank you in advance

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
14,058 Posts
Like everyone else? Mine's not on..... Is your light on AND showing FI in the temperature block on the dash, or just the light? If it's just the light, there should be another symbol lit somewhere.

You have to put it in dealer mode without powering down the system. The codes reset with every key cycle.

·
Registered
2007 Suzuki gsxr 750
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The FI light and letters are showing in the temp block. I did the safety pin in the white wire housing beside the battery and no codes showed up beside -C00. Bike runs but stalls when I put in 3rd gear and so on.
I have an aftermarket exhaust and the cat has been removed. Would it be because there is no 02 sensor attached?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts