Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
^I missed that... You had set in the post and set in the PM. I emailed you, that deal works for me. Once I get the paypal I will ship it to you.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
just out of curiosity, how much for the complete front end? triples, forks, wheel, bars, everything.
Asking $300 for the Forks and Triple Clamps. Not selling anything else with it. Trying to sell the wheels as a set. only one bar was good so were selling it separate.

I am willing to work with someone on the forks, mainly cause I know they are not perfect in appearance.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Make some Offers.... I need to sell these parts. I am leaving June 5th for a cross country bike ride, and I would like to move as much of this as possible before then, so my friend doesn't have to fool with it.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600
List of Remaining Parts For Sale:

Engine: 545 miles, Complete engine, Scuff on the very bottom Right side engine case cover. Comes with header, wiring harness, ECM, airbox, Throttle and clutch cables, start/kill switches. Only thing missing is the front sprocket. $1,200 shipped

Subframe: Absolutely perfect condition. Complete without bodywork. $275 + Shipping

Tail Section Bodywork: Blue center is Perfect, White sides, Left is Perfect, Right has a scuff. No broken tabs or cracks anywhere on the bodywork. $150 + Shipping

Rims: Blue Rims, Front and Rear, Bare (No Rotors or Tires). Front has a very slight mark on the edge, Rear has a scuff on the edge. Wheels look Great. $400 + Shipping

Front Rotors: Perfect, 545 miles. $150 + shipping

Forks: Left is perfect, Right has some scrapes on the tube from where the Clip-on broke and a scuff on the edge of the very top. Lower triple clamp has the left stop tab broken. $250 + shipping

Rear Shock with Linkage: Perfect, all bolts and pieces included. $75 + shipping

Gas Tank: Blue, Light dent in Right side where the cover meets, Cover is also cracked. Tank does NOT leak and would be an easy fix. $175 + Shipping

Chain & Sprockets: 545 miles, Stock gearing, all OEM 600 parts. $125 + Shipping

Fuel Pump: 545 miles, like new, perfect. $100 + shipping

Front Brake Calipers: 545 miles, OEM pads like new, drained and ready to ship. Pads are separate from Calipers, no chance for brake fluid to get on pads. Comes with OEM brake lines also. $125 + Shipping

Rear Brakes: Caliper and mounting bracket, Line, Master Cylinder, and pads. Lines are still sealed from factory. $75 + Shipping

Left Rear Set: Complete left side rear set. Comes with the Shifter linkage also. Included also is the right side foot peg, and heal guard. $100 + Shipping

Left Clip-On: Includes clip-On, Grip, Bar End, Clutch Perch, Clutch Lever. $100 + Shipping

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I would love to sell more than the rear seat on this forum....

Someone make some offers.. Not turning down anything reasonable..

·
Registered
5 Posts
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600
List of Remaining Parts For Sale:

Engine
: 545 miles, Complete engine, Scuff on the very bottom Right side engine case cover. Comes with header, wiring harness, ECM, airbox, Throttle and clutch cables, start/kill switches. Only thing missing is the front sprocket. $1,200 shipped

Subframe: Absolutely perfect condition. Complete without bodywork. $275 + Shipping

Tail Section Bodywork: Blue center is Perfect, White sides, Left is Perfect, Right has a scuff. No broken tabs or cracks anywhere on the bodywork. $150 + Shipping

Rims: Blue Rims, Front and Rear, Bare (No Rotors or Tires). Front has a very slight mark on the edge, Rear has a scuff on the edge. Wheels look Great. $400 + Shipping

Front Rotors: Perfect, 545 miles. $150 + shipping

Forks: Left is perfect, Right has some scrapes on the tube from where the Clip-on broke and a scuff on the edge of the very top. Lower triple clamp has the left stop tab broken. $250 + shipping

Rear Shock with Linkage: Perfect, all bolts and pieces included. $75 + shipping

Gas Tank: Blue, Light dent in Right side where the cover meets, Cover is also cracked. Tank does NOT leak and would be an easy fix. $175 + Shipping

Chain & Sprockets: 545 miles, Stock gearing, all OEM 600 parts. $125 + Shipping

Fuel Pump: 545 miles, like new, perfect. $100 + shipping

Front Brake Calipers: 545 miles, OEM pads like new, drained and ready to ship. Pads are separate from Calipers, no chance for brake fluid to get on pads. Comes with OEM brake lines also. $125 + Shipping

Rear Brakes: Caliper and mounting bracket, Line, Master Cylinder, and pads. Lines are still sealed from factory. $75 + Shipping

Left Rear Set: Complete left side rear set. Comes with the Shifter linkage also. Included also is the right side foot peg, and heal guard. $100 + Shipping

Left Clip-On: Includes clip-On, Grip, Bar End, Clutch Perch, Clutch Lever. $100 + Shipping
How much are you asking for the ECU?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts