Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
I hear what seems to be an exhaust leak, could that be it your pointing the camera at it? put your hand down there see if you feel any exhaust leakage, or maybe use something else like smoke or something, got any puff n stuff? tebaccer? silk threads? hale I dunno something that can detect the leaky exhaust at the header joints so forth...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear what seems to be an exhaust leak, could that be it your pointing the camera at it? put your hand down there see if you feel any exhaust leakage, or maybe use something else like smoke or something, got any puff n stuff? tebaccer? silk threads? hale I dunno something that can detect the leaky exhaust at the header joints so forth...
I was thinking the same thing but it’s only coming from one side and after riding it has gotten a little louder… it’s a very distinct clanking sound

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
check the o-ring gaskets one may have fell apart or cracked? are the header bolts loose? gonna have to do some fishing.. sounds like exhaust to me but I am not near it live running.. you CCT all good?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts