Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
10,385 Posts
What axle blocks are those? Suzuki offered some in blue/gold/red but they were marked as for the 600's, as I recall.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What axle blocks are those? Suzuki offered some in blue/gold/red but they were marked as for the 600's, as I recall.
They're Driven. I installed the Driven captive spacers on the front and rear wheels as well, just recently. Getting ready to test those out as my tires are done and I gotta pull them and take em' to the shop I buy tires from for the swap. I've had those blocks for a long time and other than some fading, I'm really happy with them.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks super clean nice machine mate i get jealous everytime i see one with white wheels think i need to get mine powdered coated
I had black wheels forever and in my opinion the black wheels still do look great but when I decided I was going to freshen up the theme on this bike a bit and went kinda SERT based, I had to switch the wheels. I love em. It's just paint. I pulled them down, spent about two days prepping and then painted them myself with the factory pearl white which I sourced from Colorite. They rock chip a little now and then but it's easily repaired. I was going to powder coat but then that meant new bearings and seals and I just decided to try out paint to see if it would hold up. That was 2 or 3 years ago and it's been great.

Thanks for the kind words. Cheers!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts