Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so whos got some dirt on this bitch!!. Who here thinks it will be designed after its big brother... or go with some stupid undertail exhaust that weights 10 thousand pounds!! Maybe something totally different?? Let the debates begin

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
Okay so whos got some dirt on this bitch!!. Who here thinks it will be designed after its big brother... or go with some stupid undertail exhaust that weights 10 thousand pounds!! Maybe something totally different?? Let the debates begin
you are an idiot, this question has been asked about 1 million times. bottom line, unless you are an engineer for suzuki, nobody knows shit until they unveil it

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay thanks for the info Captain Fuck stick! keep your comments to yourself unless you've got something to contribute to the topic. Its not my fault your jealous Suzuki is coming out with a new 750.

·
Registered
528 Posts
okay thanks for the info Captain Fuck stick! keep your comments to yourself unless you've got something to contribute to the topic. Its not my fault your jealous Suzuki is coming out with a new 750.
He said, "fuckstick"

I'm bored

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
You logic makes no sense. Why would he be jealous Suzuki is making a new 750? The assumption itself makes no sense. And it would appear you are the "Captain Fuck stick" as this question has already been asked about 100 times in this forum. Use the search button or look a few pages over and you will find that no one knows anything about it. Later,

·
21,546 Posts
whoa there tommy tough shoes, cool your jets. like i said, no one knows shit, but if want me to contribute to the thread, i heard it is going to come with a turbo stock, they are also make to use disel fuel
, so you dont have to worry about what fuel to use, 87, 90 or 93, which will inturn clean up some of those stupid posts

and why would i be jealous a new one is coming out? i cant wait for it, and i will be surprised just like everyone else when they finally do unveil it, or spill some info

·
Registered
236 Posts
It's true Mr... um... Big...

This question has been asked many many times. Being the shitty hair band from the 80's that you are, you should have looked no further than page 4 to find the information that you requested.

So, don't go bitching at Jimmy 2 Times because you're too computer illiterate to look on your own.

·
Registered
30 Posts
you are an idiot, this question has been asked about 1 million times. bottom line, unless you are an engineer for suzuki, nobody knows shit until they unveil it
There you go again "Jimmy2times a queer". Do you ever actually contribute to this forum or just give everyone a hard time? If I was a mod, (and I have been a mod of other message boards before), I'd ban your stupid ass cause all you do is fuck up threads. You seem to have some wanna-be jack offs following your lead too. Somebody needs to clean house.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
There you go again "Jimmy2times a queer". Do you ever actually contribute to this forum or just give everyone a hard time? If I was a mod, (and I have been a mod of other message boards before), I'd ban your stupid ass cause all you do is fuck up threads. You seem to have some wanna-be jack offs following your lead too. Somebody needs to clean house.
STFU
This guy comes in here screaming like he's on Crstal meth
His post made no sense at all
Jimmy comes off a little harsh with the idiot call but who gives a fuk
Congrats on being a mod
Fuck tard

·
21,546 Posts
but your not, you are just some impatient jackass, that likes to FUCK UP bikes
they are not following my leads, they just want to get rid of dumbass
's like yourself, just as i do

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Holy shit.........

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Free toast!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well I think as far as performance they have reached close to the end for the 600 and 750 without going beyond 10k I'm happy where they are at right now personally

·
21,546 Posts
lets hear it for the helpful and hilarious red R gang everyone. tip generously. theyll be here all week.
the thread is complete, we have more envious red bashing

·
21,546 Posts
lets hear it for the helpful and hilarious red R gang everyone. tip generously. theyll be here all week.
the thread is complete, we have more envious red bashing
it was a joke. dont go whipping out your oh-so-hilarious internet joke-pic folder again.
i understood the joke dildo, notice the crazy smile smiley..........oh i got some new ones, i am just dying to show off to for some dumbass

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Anyone got some Midol???

1 - 20 of 92 Posts