Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I’m trying to lower my GSXR600, and I’m having a hell of a time trying to find anything. Does anybody have a lowered 2006 gsxr600 that can help me find links?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Why would you want to lower a sport bike and degrade it's agility and cornering?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, if you are in the UK Lust Racing do lowering links. I lowered my K8 600 and I have also lowered my L6 750. Simply because I am 5ft and it helps to touch the floor! Then get your suspension set up properly and you will be good to go. As far as I am concerned there has been no difference in cornering or agility but then I don't use the bike on the track.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just put Soupy's Performance links on my wife's K6. The results are excellent. The standard setting lowers the seat height about 3/4". I will experiment more with both ends to see. The steering was very slightly slowed but for her, the issue is moot, as is maximum cornering clearance. The good this is you can easily set the height back to stock.
I've used these before on her old NC700X, with no problems and again, excellent results.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts