Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a Black 05 Gsxr 1k on Ebay. I called my dealer and asked what was up with mine, he got on the phone to Suzukia. He told me that suzuki warns dealers not to auction the new bikes on ebay or they will get a fine, and then he told me that mine will be ready for pickup on Tuesday. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

·
Chubby Chaser
57,837 Posts
Yeah, but the reserve price is set to 10,400 which is about $500 less than MSRP. It's not like he's looking to get more than MSRP.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Re: 2005 Gsxr 1k on Ebay WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unreal,glad a left a deposit on one LAST NOV!!!!

this is B/S

·
Registered
200 Posts

Man I ma paying cash for mine so tempting just to bid on it right now. But then i have to get it when I can just wait about a week at the most

·
Registered
155 Posts

That's the dealer i bought my bike from, supposedly they are the biggest dealer in the US. Prolly just a sales pitch though.

·
Registered
518 Posts

I was going to buy a left over 04 from John at extreme suzuki but my local dealer ended up giving me an offer on the new 05 1000 that I just couldn't pass up. John is a great guy and really helpful. I wouldn't be suprised if they are the largest dealer because they are great bunch of people.

·
Registered
208 Posts

that bike is sweet man.... cant wait to get on mine and rtider her home... (2 weeks)

·
GSX-R Enthusiast
2,546 Posts

throttlecontrol said:
anyone notice the condition said "USED" ????
yeah with 0 miles...

Personally I stay away from e-bay deals, but I have some stuff I need to sell this year so I might get into it to sell but I won't buy. My loss I guess in some respects, but I won't get burned either.

·
Registered
557 Posts

Might as well sell your R1 : Park your ZX10r : and ditch your CBR . This is the ULTIMATE King Daddy of them ALL>

The NEW 2005 GSXR1000. Here at RIDEXTREME.

Got to love that sales pitch

·
Registered
486 Posts

gentlemen, they are 100% legit, i've bought 2 bikes from them over the last 4 years......notice how the auction doesnt end until the 14th or so....just about the same time EVERY other dealership will have the bike in their shops too........

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

hmmm so selling something you DON'T have is legit... i've ran into that before, assholes that sell stuff on ebay as if they have it in stock and then order it when you win the auction... if they don't have it in their shop they should say these pictures are for display purposes only, like we don't know what the bike looks like, and then say what your buying is a reserved spot for the first one in

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What doesnt seem right about the ad? $7600 out the door. Sounds right to me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey you guys, has anyone noticed that the 05 Gsxr 1k has been removed from ebay.? Its gone..........i wonder if Suzuki gave the dealership a call and warned them. I dont believe they are allowed to auction the 05 or any other 05 bike or dirt bike. AS per there franchise rules. Anyone have any info on this?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts