Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wow very clean bike! I'm not a big fan of the stripes in the wheels but that's just my 2 cents. How much total did you spend on all the upgrades? looks great.

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
That looks badass

I'd have to agree with Cactus and Wayne about the highmount pipe. That would finish the bike off perfectly
I actually don't mind the tape on the wheels at all

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks guys - Not a big fan of the high mount pipe due to occasional passenger carrying. Rim strips are a love 'em or hate 'em kinda thing. I like them, but the bike is always about 10 minutes away from not having them, if I ever change my mind. They'll peel right off.

Questions... let's see. The rearsets were about $450 from Kneedraggers.com. All-in-all I've got about 3.5K in upgrades - but some stuff was stupid expensive. The shipping on the Carbon Fiber stuff from England was nearly 200 dollars.
Crazy, but it's the nicest stuff I could find and I didn't want to put just any old crap on it.

Still to come? Wheels. Probably Marchesini's but BST carbons would rock! Ohlins fork internals, and a Penske rear shock. Oh! And the carbon fiber cas cap trim (good for 20 hp!)

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Cactus said:
Very very nice except for the rim tape and low mount pipe.
Hey! What's wrong with rim tape??!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Lookin' good! Nice mods you've got there. Btw...you'd probably want to add another #1 AMA champ sticker to the four you have already. Total domination.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts