Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people, do these Rotors look in a good condition? they are from a 2004 gsxr will they fit on my 2001 GSXR?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Appearance is typical, seems OK. But #1 issue I'd check for is warpage. Can't see that from the pic that's for sure. As to whether they fit or not I can't answer...

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Also, you need to check the minimum thickness allowed with a micrometer.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
depends on what bike he's talking about but pretty sure 01-04 all fit (at least rotor bolt pattern), just have to figure out what bike he is talking about since different years have different diameter.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
depends on what bike he's talking about but pretty sure 01-04 all fit (at least rotor bolt pattern), just have to figure out what bike he is talking about since different years have different diameter.
Hey bro, it's a 2001 GSX-R 600 .. any idea if they fit? thanks bro

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Hey bro, it's a 2001 GSX-R 600 .. any idea if they fit? thanks bro

I believe the rotor bolt pattern should match but you have another problem. The 2001 600 has a 320mm rotor and the 2004 has a 300mm rotor, so the calipers are not going to line up properly because the rotor surface is too small.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe the rotor bolt pattern should match but you have another problem. The 2001 600 has a 320mm rotor and the 2004 has a 300mm rotor, so the calipers are not going to line up properly because the rotor surface is too small.
cheers bro .. i guess it's not worth the risk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts