Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003\'s here must sell 2002l!

Did you see the new CBR? Or the new Kawi? Man they are soooooooo coooooooooool! I know I just bought a 02 gixxer but I gotta say the '03 gixxer really sucks. I think I am going to sell my '02 now and was wondering what I should ask for it. I was thinking that I bought it for $7995 and have made three payments of $200 dollars each that makes the total $7395. But I baought a RS3 exhaust system and a fabri double bubble and when I total all the extras up I put $2000 in the bike so I was gonna ask $9395 for it. If you are interested just PM me I'll be waiting.

O yea, I found two new forums on the web www.kawi.com and www.hondaforums.com, the guys are really cool there they like to talk about how much better their bikes are then the out-of-date, not yet officially introduced '03 gixxers.

The line forms right behind me so hurry while there is still a spot left.

On second thought, I am not sure if the Kawi will be better of the Honda so I might just wait on wich forum I decide to join.

gixxers

Honda

Kawi

Yammy

·
Registered
703 Posts
Re: 2003\'s here must sell 2002l!

if you put on carbon bodywork and gas tank, you ought to be able to trade it straight up for a brand new '03 Ducati- the baddest thing on two wheels. good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts