Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a TRS tir oval slip on, where do i disconnect the set valve cables??? Some say dicth the entire servo, but Yoshimura say it has to stay there on the 2003.

So how do i disconnect those cables.

Please help, i got to ride tonight!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I put full micron serpant system on a k3 gsxr 1000 and disconnected the servo valve,then followed the wires up to to motor its self providing you take the pipework with the valve in it of and completely remove the motor,it works just as good,the only thing is that the fi light stays on when removing the unit there is a wire you need to disconnect from the ecu.

cheers

·
Registered
961 Posts
I don't mean to be rude, but please do a search because this topic has been beaten to death.
It is faster for you to do a search than me having to write the same stuff all over and over again. Hope you understand.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did but the search system here is not too hot, never the same results. Whatever, job done, it's easy, i removed the entire servo, disconect the black/brown wire, it run's like a champ!!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Got to agree the search function of this site is a big pile of smelly poo. You do a search, can't find what you want, so you post a question and some pompous twat tells you to do a search.

Why for gods sake, if they don't want to tell you or can't be bothered, fair enough, but why not just ignore your post instead of getting all arsey and telling you to do a search.

I've answered questons for people on the same subject more than once, no biggie.

SO STOP BEING SUCH ANAL RETENTIVE WANKERS

·
Registered
961 Posts
Got to agree the search function of this site is a big pile of smelly poo. You do a search, can't find what you want, so you post a question and some pompous twat tells you to do a search.

Why for gods sake, if they don't want to tell you or can't be bothered, fair enough, but why not just ignore your post instead of getting all arsey and telling you to do a search.

I've answered questons for people on the same subject more than once, no biggie.

I politely informed him about the search function. No need to get abusive, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE !!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
FUCK YOU, YOU COCK SUCKING KIDDIE FIDDLING TOSS POT. HOPE YOUR EARHOLES TURN INTO ARSEHOLES AND YOU SHIT ALL OVER YOUR SHOULDERS

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
easy fellas....easy!

·
Registered
565 Posts
if im not mistaken you just have top remove the cables from the motor that is located under the seat. then the wire from the ecu and its fine right. you dont need to remove the motor it self right

·
Registered
961 Posts
FUCK YOU, YOU COCK SUCKING KIDDIE FIDDLING TOSS POT. HOPE YOUR EARHOLES TURN INTO ARSEHOLES AND YOU SHIT ALL OVER YOUR SHOULDERS
That's the language of a person born in a brothel. Thanks for telling us where you're coming from.

·
Registered
422 Posts
YOU STARTED IT COCKSUCKER. yOU SEEM TO KNOW THE LANGUAGE OF THE BROTHAL, DID YOU HAVE TO SIT OUTSIDE THE ROOM WHEN YOU MOMA WAS WORKING?

·
Registered
422 Posts

I politely informed him about the search function. No need to get abusive, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE !!!

·
Registered
422 Posts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts