Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
^The triangular graphic on the side is K5 like he said but everything else looks K6. White wheels look nice but you have to constantly clean them. Is that a bell hanging off the license plate? Questionable placement in the K3/K4 subforum.
I think the white wheels make it look 1000x better and speaking about cleaning them there is a guy i know who has the k5 with white wheels and he said after he washes his bike and when he gets to the wheels he uses Mr.Sheen which is a polish and apparently dirt just falls off no idea if true but everytime i see his wheels they are always spotless

·
Registered
37 Posts
"K5 threw n threw.."
That light blue accent is on K6's and not on K5's. You can see it on the fuel tank, side cowling, and (barely) front cowl. It's as if the under cowling is K5 and everything else is K6. Compare K5 and K6 here.
Definitely a k6 exactly the same as mine
(ignore camera work)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I know what you mean now but i was under the impression the k6 had the light blue accent as i compare my bike to a guy i know with a k5 and his dont have any of the light blue accent as far as im aware that is the only tell tale between them both judging from mine and the guy i know bike not that it matters literally both identical machines apart from that stripe iirc and an absolute weapon of a machine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts