Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pros and cons?

I can get it for 6200 with 3000 miles on it.

Also whats the difference between the 03 and 04????

Thanks

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I don't know about the prices on them after a few years, but I know I bought mine brand new, at the begining of 04, and love it more than my other bike. The other bike is a Busa. I don't get to ride much, but I choose the 600 over the Busa almost every day. I am sure others will help with telling the price though. I would think you could get it for less. I believe a couple Gs less actually.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I bought my 2002 600 with 134.6 miles on it in February of 2003 for 5600. I think you can do better. That was in Ohio also. There is a guy on the board selling his 02 600 for $4500. Check the classifieds.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just looked all through the classifieds and didnt see it.

if you could direct me towards this bike I would be highly appreciative.....

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I can't find it anymore. Must have sold it. I would sell you mine for 5k, but the left fairing is scratched.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Yellow Black 5500 miles. Left fairing has scratches. Rear tire has 250 miles. Front has about 2500. There is a pressure dent from my knee in the bottom of the tank. I would have to point it out for you to see it. Oil has been changed about 5 times. I oil the cylinders every year before I put it away. Plugs are new this spring. Upper tripple has scratches from key. I snapped a corner off of my carbon tank pad, but you could get a new one for 20 bucks. Pretty much everything else is stock. It will need new front brake pads at the end of the summer or 2500 miles (whichever comes first). I never use the rear brake so I bet it's brand damn new. I have the title in my file cabinet.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
my friend just bought one today in vermillion ohio, its a 02 gixxer 6 with yoshi bolt on and nice heal guards and a nice polished chain guard. It has 8,000 miles on it and he picked it up with a helmet and jacket for 5000, you can do better than that. The retail value on the 03 600 is only 5500 or something, and my alstare edition is a little more coming in at like 5800 ( thats the price the dealers would sell and brand new one on the floor left over).

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts