Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I’m brand new to the forum and hoping a can get some insight to what’s going on. I have a 2002 GSXR 600 that’s having some idle issues as its reaching running temperature. This is my first bike that I got through the pawn shop I work at. Being brand new and not knowing much I bought a bike that had multiple problems. So far I’ve had the tank cleaned, fuel rail cleaned, I had after market fuel pump parts put in to replace old ones. I had 1 bad ignition coil replaced and now I’m having the other 3 put in. I’m worried though that this will not fix the issue. Has anyone on here had similar problems? The bike runs great with no issues then at 200 temp I’ll get a little sputter once in a while at idle. Than once I’m at 220 temp sometimes it will sputter and than stall at idle. 19k miles on it also. Thanks guys.

·
Super Moderator
15,128 Posts
This is the test area. A subforum of the Starting Line which is for introductions only. We have bike specific forums for bike related problems. Create an introduction in the starting line, introduce yourself, then head over to the correct subform for your bike and post there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.