Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what the pros and cons of doing a 520 Conversion on a 2002 Gsx-r1000?
Also, will adding a set of Galfer Wave Rotors, Galfer Brake Pads, and Spiegler SS Brake Lines do a significant change in stopping this bike?

Thanks,

MArk

·
Super Moderator
17,433 Posts
I was wondering what the pros and cons of doing a 520 Conversion on a 2002 Gsx-r1000?
Also, will adding a set of Galfer Wave Rotors, Galfer Brake Pads, and Spiegler SS Brake Lines do a significant change in stopping this bike?

Thanks,

MArk
Are you gonna track your bike??
The 520 isn't gonna give you any real significant gain.
You lose a few pounds at best.

On the other hand, the new rotors, pads & lines will give you a much better braking system for your 1K...

·
Registered
830 Posts

Thanks,

MArk
Are you gonna track your bike??
The 520 isn't gonna give you any real significant gain.
You lose a few pounds at best.

On the other hand, the new rotors, pads & lines will give you a much better braking system for your 1K...
II second that motion!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have a hand full of mods on my GSXR750. The steel braided lines are by far my favorite, the difference is night and day. I used Hel lines and EBC HH pads, the rotors and calipers are stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts