Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2000 GSXR 750
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, brand new here and finally looking for a little help. (Hence why I'm here)

I discovered my 750's stock rear shock has a seized rebound adjuster and wondering if there's any gurus out there that know of any straight swap in shock absorbers from other years/bikes. I've read somewhere that in 04/05 some of the GSXR line got Showa shocks that are worthwhile but there's no indication on used parts if it's the Showa shock or not and not entirely sure if any modifications need to be done.

I've been teaching myself the dark art of suspension tuning and it's kinda hard to dial in the rear with an adjuster that doesn't turn.

Thanks in advance 馃榾

Administrator
Welcome and thanks for the intro ...
If you want technical advice I suggest you start a thread in the correct section for your model bike.

Registered
2000 GSXR 750
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and thanks for the intro ...
If you want technical advice I suggest you start a thread in the correct section for your model bike.
I apologize , I assumed the new section was the place for new members to post.

Administrator
I apologize , I assumed the new section was the place for new members to post.
It is , for your intro ... who you are what do you ride, that kind of stuff.

If this topic you want more info about is answered , how will anyone else ever find it themselves if in the same situation.

If we keep technical info in the correct sections those that may need it at a later date can easily find it.

Keeps the forum organised 馃憤

1 - 4 of 4 Posts