Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1621 - 1640 of 1659 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Cheers man it's my summer toy at the moment its tucked away in my heated shed under a cover until the winter has gone! ?

·
Registered
109 Posts
heres mine. 03 1000. frame sliders, revolver bar sliders, custom white pearl paint, zero grav screen, sprocket front + rear, power commander pc3, k&n intake, custom hotbodies undertail exhaust + undertail, lowered 1" rear (putting back to stock soon) yoshi cams+ported head. 8500 miles !! i love it

Hey man, love your bike!!! Here's my total custom 03 600....

Attachments

·
----------------
1,768 Posts
Thx Kev, I see from your avatar you have the same. (y)
Yes same year and paint scheme but mine was a 600 with white wheels (pain in the ass to keep clean) instead of black. I sold it a few years ago but loved that bike. The fairings were really beat up, I always wanted to make it pretty again but decided to move on to a different bike.

Yours came out great though, nice attention to detail - I like that it's stock right down to the exhaust, rear fender, and reflectors.

IMG_4311.JPG

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, from Bay Area Cali...never thought I'd own a sports bike until someone offered to sell me his k2 750 (750 in 600) for $800 that had charging issues. Changed stator and rectifier back to stock...now runnin like a mudda my brudda. Lemme introduce, Fatty!

·
Registered
322 Posts
tarQUOTE="Matthew99, post: 9580519, member: 508880"]
Hello from the UK. First post, and first bike here she is...
[/QUOTE]
Smart bike mate welcome to the site ?

1621 - 1640 of 1659 Posts