Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 1652 Posts

·
Funkyzeit mit Gavveth! Needs a stiff Ass Blasting.
12,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would ring in the new year with a new pic thread. I'm sick of all the random bikes getting posted here and since the mods wont change the old thread title, its time for a new one :biggrin (and yes, all the 1K guys are welcomed :cheers)

So post 'em up :punk

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,113 Posts
o3 1ooo, yosh trc system with carbon can, wave rotors, flat/satin/gloss black paint, front signal holes filled, hotbodies mirror block signals, crg barend mirrors, k&n filter, pcIII, carbon front fender, designed the R1000 sticker then had it made, hotbodies db smoked windscreen, and 30 000 miles or 50 000 km of pure enjoyment :punk
:dunno:scratch

·
23,113 Posts
wasn't tryin to go over anybodys head with too much info, i just rattled off whatever mods i have done that i could think of, i hope this explains my list of mods for you. should i quit the forum for such an epic fail?
no, its because your bike is a 2003 1000 which counts according to the title, but i think we meant for the 01-03 600, 01-02 1000 and 00-03 750. your bike is a different body style. and it only took 6 posts. :lol we had issues in the other thread so a new one was started.

·
23,113 Posts
nah, it's easier to transition from side to side with a freshly Pledged gloss surface :lol (yeah, I am just waiting on some foam "samples" from my suppliers so I can make one)
sharkskinz sells a foam pad that you can put on there :shifty

1 - 20 of 1652 Posts