·
Registered
4,895 Posts
The Grim Reaper is smiling

Those guys are no joke,no common sense either

·
Registered
858 Posts
Foolish.. the guy with the camera could have get down many times, just a lucky one.See the front of the bike on braking...........i believe it is a gsxr 2002 1000

too many blind spott turns

In the second vid there some nice rear drift.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
i've seen one of these before.. yeah those guys had some close calls, but they're damn good riders too.

Reactions: Hermans

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
That was ridiculous. :thumbdown

I ride hard in the twisties around MN, but seriously now. I at least keep it on my side of the double yellow with next to no traffic.

88 and 60 :punk

·
Registered
604 Posts
Tyg said:
That was ridiculous. :thumbdown

I ride hard in the twisties around MN, but seriously now. I at least keep it on my side of the double yellow with next to no traffic.

88 and 60 :punk
I agree. Funny thing is, they could probably have gone faster if they rode smooth and not so ham fisted. Their lines in corners sucked too but, the traffic sort of dictated that.
:nono That sort of shit is bad for our sport.

·
Registered
462 Posts
some of that was well , bad . good riders but on their way to the light with that stuff oncoming traffic and splitting on corners it mean really , your just asking for it , and i will hurt . good roads and lots of talent . note the false neutral at about the 1.30 mark a couple more sec,s and he would have been into that car

·
Banned
3,512 Posts
JohnyCakes said:
good riders?? yes

smart riders?? no
+1 on that. that is just asking for something bad to happen. It's the ppl like that w/no care's or worries about the innocent ppl and even their selves that give sportsbikes a bad name.

·
Banned
8,628 Posts
JohnyCakes said:
good riders?? yes

smart riders?? no
good riders ?yeah

lucky riders ?? hell fukkin yeah

just a matter of time before a head on collision.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Hermans said:
i wonder if these guys are still alive?
passing in the other lane on to many blind corners for my taste.:eek:hmy
i agree, and the sad thing is a head on collision with one of those guy could actually hurt or kill a person in a car, they need to grow some brains...they obviously don't care about themselves but its way worse to not care about any other people on the road

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
i think they're actually track riders on a pretty high level goofing off

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.