Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Excellent find Peet!!

That should put to rest any speculation that the k5 won't pull up the front end under power. The stock pipe sounds pretty damn good too!! It looked much better in the movie than in pic's too. I am pumped, where is mine?!? It's friggin' 59 degrees in Minnesota!

·
Registered
691 Posts
I'm so pissed right now you couldnt imagine. everytime theres good vid's to watch its like something goes wrong and my comp does not play it.

I have windows Xp and i'm tryin to stream the vids but its not playing just a new web page opening that is blank. I'm trying to save target as but the download is taking 45 minutes and i have a cable connection.

·
Registered
691 Posts
OK i just wasted 45 minutes downloading the crap and its telling me i dont have the right codec when i try to play it. all i hear is the audio but no video??????

·
GSX-R Enthusiast
2,546 Posts
Well the connection is really sloooow..... I'm only getting 10 kb/sec at my router and about half that too my box and I have broadband connection at 4 mb/sec. The first one looks to be about 16 mb and I've got 30 minutes left...feels like the good ole dialup days.

When and if I get the files I could host them to help speed it up a bit if the owners don't mind.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey shock how are doing buddy? I am still waiting for it to connect hahahahahah real slow. I think it is slower than dial up.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I guess i am in line for download shck since I am still in the connecting screen ahhahahahahaahah. How are you doin buddy? I have almost 70 deg today here in colorado man I wish it was here.

·
GSX-R Enthusiast
2,546 Posts
I guess i am in line for download shck since I am still in the connecting screen ahhahahahahaahah. How are you doin buddy? I have almost 70 deg today here in colorado man I wish it was here.
Not bad dude but the videos are old .AVI format and for some reason Windows Media Player 10 is only playing the sound.
Aparently I don't have the right codec so I'll see if I can't try another player..... WMP 10 should play the file but it's only sound.

Anybody get these files to play and what did you use?

·
GSX-R Enthusiast
2,546 Posts
Yeah, I was only DL'ing at 20k/sec.

I went here: http://www.divxmovies.com/codec/ and downloaded the new codec. Then media player played it. Unfortunately it gives you some other stupid player too. It was worth it though!
Haha!!!!! Thanks man I gave up on the codec search for WMP 10 and installed the DIVX player.

Finally some actual footage of the K5!!!! Those vids are a little rough but definitly good to hear and see the bike!!!!!

I can't host the files at the moment but I will get back to trying it later. Good videos though!!!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
That's the BEST Sounding STOCK exhaust I've ever heard!!! I was going to keep the stocker anyway, I love the look of it... and after FINALLY hearing it, daaaaammmmnnnnn!!!

No pipe needed for me!!

and I say again, if any of you guys hate the stock exhaust, and want to get rid of it I'll take it!!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts