Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I dont love OG's cack anymore
1,590 Posts
So quick to jump on legal actions.. I just do not get it?

Why don't you go back to the shop and try to work something out first. Tell them the issue and that it arrived after their service and see if they stand by their work. This is if you can approach them politely. Everyone is sue happy these days and yet everyone makes mistakes.

Driving a bike with an oil leak is not great thing to do. Granted the oil light didn't come on but it would still depend on how you rode the bike with the leak. You could have serious problems or you have just some minimal wear issues that you would never notice. However, I would add that if you saw the oil leak and kept riding instead of taking it back to the shop and something worse comes of this then I would say you should be liable for all expenses. Yes, maybe it was their screw up but you saw it and continued to ride and never contacted the shop.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I don't think you're in the position to call anyone an "idiot", when you apparently can't even change your own oil...

The whole "lawyer" thing had me laughing though!
I'll be waiting for that episode of Judge Judy to air soon.

·
Registered
157 Posts
So quick to jump on legal actions.. I just do not get it?

Why don't you go back to the shop and try to work something out first. Tell them the issue and that it arrived after their service and see if they stand by their work. This is if you can approach them politely. Everyone is sue happy these days and yet everyone makes mistakes.

+1 its pretty sad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts