Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried doing a search various ways, but keep striking out. What I’m looking for is hub o.d, and bolt center to center. I believe offset is the same, if my memory’s correct..

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
i dont think the diameter is the same,second gen is bigger diameter as well i think,i'd have to look at my stuff,
by the way,those Technos are awsome,LOL

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mario! Been a long time. Hope your life is going well in the Great White North....what did you bolt those Tecnos to? I’ve acquired another LTD since I sold those to you, so let me know if you receive a hard blow to the head and are not thinking clearly....so I can start bugging you to sell them back to me! Probably going to spend the coin on a new set of those Marvic reproduction/ Campagnolo replicas/ 18’s. They look really nice. Have to decide what rotors to run, as that dictates what year bolt pattern to order. Got any trick 1st or 2nd gen rotors to part with?

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oops, forgot about the topic at hand. Rotor diameter is the same for 2nd gen bikes and 1st gen 1100’s, smaller for 1st gen 750, that I know. Currently don’t have any 2nd gen rotors at my house to measure other details..

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
I have second gen rotors i can check out,i still have the Technos in a box,more parts hoarding,you know,i did start selling off some of my bikes in my collection, a collector came to buy one of my 86 750 red/blk,survivor in near mint condition,then saw my RG 500's,asked about buying my blue one,i gave him a price and he ran to the bank for more money,LOL.i'll never get my to ALL my projects,he is very persistent about buying one of my 89 RK's,it's hard to resist,but i dont need 2 of everything anymore,LOL,,PM me your number again,so we dont mess up your thread,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts