Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
That Bikes looks awesome, too bad he used Yamaha Blue on a gorgeous Suzuki...would like to know how he got that 1K engine in there though!! Maybe we can get some more info

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
I've got the pictures

The ultimate mod... which I will be doing one of these days... just need to round up a motor and wiring, etc...
I hope you don't mind me posting them gixxertrixster, you're my hero for this mod

[ 01-09-2003, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: skidmark ]

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
ill say it again....makes sense the skinnier 1K motor would fit...... with a lil shave around the uupper spars, i imagine...

if i would've seen this mod four or five months ago.....well, id be sraddin still

not to say im at all unhappy......

·
Registered
36 Posts
NP skidmark....and if anyone is interested the bike is for sale and if it doesn't sell soon I'll probably part it. I'm looking to move on to another project....

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MMM ........ well if your gonna part it out , i would be interested in the motor eletcrics etc as the mountings would already have been made up . Let me know if this is gonna happen . How much were you thinking for the bike whole?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well... I took it completly apart tonight so if anyone is interested..... I'll be selling all the 97 parts off it for now, like the body, rear wheel, swing arm, rear brakes, subframe, gauges and of course the frame that has been modified to fit the 1k motor....I will be hanging on to the motor for now but it may be for sale in a month or two. E-mail me if anyone is interested in any of the above parts, I have pics of most of it. [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts