· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
asking 4,000 OBO
only 8,800 miles
fuel injected
have both solo and rear seat covers..

Vehicle Description

I am the second owner of this bike, I bought it 8 months ago with a salvaged title. I only had to replace the front rim and one of the panels. The bike ran great until last month when the cam tensioner went out. **I am including a new cam tensioner to go to the winner of the auction ($75 value)** This means there are no parts to buy in order to get the bike back in good running condition. Rather than pay someone to install the part, I'm selling it to get some money for college.
Extras and New Parts;

· New cover

· New gaskets for starter clutch cover

· Tre mod - quicker acceleration 1st- 2nd gear

· Yoshimira carbon fiber slip on

· Carbon fiber front fender

· Carbon fiber gauge panel

· Neon lights under tail

· Custom Paint

· Frame sliders

· Flush mount rear blinkers

· Short stalked rear blinkers

. After market mirrors

. Clymer manual!

I took the bike to a mechanic and they confirmed the only problem is the tensioner, however, I cannot gurantee this. As I mentioned earlier I am including a brand new tensioner to go to the winner of the auction. With this, the winner will have to buy no parts to get the bike running again. Feel free to call about the bike (636) 938-5897, or send questions via e-mail to [email protected] . I'll be more than happy to answer any questions plus I also have several pictures I could send to possible buyers. Specifications: Manufacturer: Suzuki Model: 1998 GSX-R750 Price: $9,299 Engine: liquid-cooled inline DOHC Bore and Stroke: 72 x 46mm Displacement: 749cc Carburetion: Fuel Injection Transmission: 6 speed, constant mesh Wheelbase: 55.1" (1395mm) Seat Height: 32.7" (830mm) Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gallons (18L) Claimed Dry Weight: 395 lbs (179kg) Measured Wet Weight: 466 lbs (216kg) Peak Horsepower: 120.23 bhp at 12,000 rpm Peak Torque: 58.49 ft-lbs at 10,000 rpm Quarter Mile: 10.64 at 131.44 mph

Vehicle Condition

Vehicle Condition:
· Glossy custom paint in near perfect condition

· No dings or dents in the body

· Seat in great condition

· Small scratches on the fairings

· Very VERY VERY small scuff on the frame

(unnoticible unless you know where and what to look for)

· Head light switch is damaged but still works fine

Terms of Sale

Note: If the bike sells for less than $4000 I am keeping the exaust slip on and the frame slider. The blue book on this bike is 7000, so I don't think im being unfair with this.**sold as is**
contact at 636-938-5897
[email protected]
first resonable offer its sold!!!!!

· Registered
2,792 Posts
sorry bro, you wrote a book and I feel for ya especially since I might be selling my bike soon - <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">but I'm going to close this and move it to For Sale

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.