Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m on the hunt for a 1996-1999 gsxr750 srad front sub look the part with the fuse box in and handlebar control connectors. Can’t seem to find one online that fits my main look as the connector I have is different to most out there. It’s a 17pin connector rather than the more common 14pin.
many help would be good.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More information on what you have would help, your location in the uk also.
[/QUOTE
Well I have
so I have everything apart from the front sub loom that I have drawn around on the pic, also labelled 2. I need this part so I can wire In a switch for the ignition and starter button along with having the fused associated with them.
csnt seem to find one second hand anywhere and don’t really want to spend £300 odd on anew one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah sorry like I said new to motorbikes so still learning I have done some more searching and I actually think I have a early 98-99 injection model, im not 100% on that though. I am trying to find a good quality wiring diagram at the moment so I can double check the wires and colours.
thanks for being patient with me.

·
Registered
538 Posts
ah sorry like I said new to motorbikes so still learning I have done some more searching and I actually think I have a early 98-99 injection model, im not 100% on that though. I am trying to find a good quality wiring diagram at the moment so I can double check the wires and colours.
thanks for being patient with me.
I have two sub looms both from a 99 injection that have the 17 wires as you describe ( had a look today ) , what do you need to know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts