Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

just wondering if anyone is running 525 chain on these water cooled gsxr750s? (or should i stick with 530 chain) Also my bike currently has 15/47 sprockets which is a lot different from stock (15/42). What are most guys running for sprockets? for highway riding mostly, and some in city riding? I was thinking of going to 15/45, possibly. let me know what you guys think.:smile: and looks like my coolant temperature gauge sending unit tab broke off, where to buy a coolant temp sending unit aswell? any help will be appreciated.

thanks a lot

·
Juvenile Thinker
293 Posts
Also running 520 chains on 2 of my 3 bikes (14/44, 15/42) and a 530 on the 3rd (15/44). Other than cost, can't really tell the difference.

For the temp sensor, all the major online parts houses carry them, I use Motosport but checked a couple others and they all had them (about $50)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks a lot guys! I think ill go with 15/44 or 15/45 sprockets.

I found a aftermarket sensor online at fortnine.ca for 42$.

Have you guys rejetted your bikes? Just wondering what main jet size you guys are using?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Guys, So i finally got the chain and sprockets. Do you guys know what size the engine sprocket bolt is? - thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts