Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all! i'm new here. just bought a 93 750 water cooled bike. it came with the tank but did not come with the fuel lines and i have gotten the bike to finally start on starting fluid. my question is, does anybody have an idea as to what size fuel line i need and where it might plug into on the carbs and on the petcock? if anyone has pictures of their tank raised it would be greatly appreciated! cant seem to find any pics of fuel line routing anywhere online. also, i think the petcock may have a vaccum line that is run to it as well... if so, where would this vaccum line attach to on the engine? thanks a lot!

·
17,011 Posts
hey all! i'm new here. just bought a 93 750 water cooled bike. it came with the tank but did not come with the fuel lines and i have gotten the bike to finally start on starting fluid. my question is, does anybody have an idea as to what size fuel line i need and where it might plug into on the carbs and on the petcock? if anyone has pictures of their tank raised it would be greatly appreciated! cant seem to find any pics of fuel line routing anywhere online. also, i think the petcock may have a vaccum line that is run to it as well... if so, where would this vaccum line attach to on the engine? thanks a lot!

https://servicemanualsgsxr.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

https://servicemanualsgsxr.com
I clicked the link but it looks like this website doesn’t post service manual download links anymore, either that or I can’t find it.

·
17,011 Posts
RobertLondon said:
I clicked the link but it looks like this website doesn’t post service manual download links anymore, either that or I can’t find it.
They (every Gixxer manual) were posted in the "Club Red R" section.
That's where I got that link.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RobertLondon said:
Club red R section of this website or the website for the manuals?

And again, thanks for the help

·
17,011 Posts
RobertLondon said:
Club red R section of this website or the website for the manuals?

And again, thanks for the help
It was a section here called "Club Red R" back in the day. Basically you donated to the site and you got a Red "R" next to your name. Now you need a paid membership and you get a bronze or gold patch next to your name.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts