Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1993 gsxr 600 that i bought last summer, i did some motor work to it, including boring it 40 over, port polished and matched heads, profiled cam, 3 angle valve job, and jet kit. I would like to know a rough estimate on how much horsepower i am putting out, how many cc i am up to now with the 40 over bore and what i would run in the 1/4

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
i have a 1993 gsxr 600 that i bought last summer, i did some motor work to it, including boring it 40 over, port polished and matched heads, profiled cam, 3 angle valve job, and jet kit. I would like to know a rough estimate on how much horsepower i am putting out, how many cc i am up to now with the 40 over bore and what i would run in the 1/4
Oh dear......

Get on the dyno for those results and out to the strip for the 1/4 mile times. I'd go 3 teeth up on the rear sprocket when you change the chain and sprockets next. Gives you the cheapest acceleration boost available by swapping top end speed for low end grunt. Not to worry, the bike stock would NEVER reach its theoretical top speed anyhow, so no real loss

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.