Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys nearing the end of my 750wp street fighter build and my carbies are rooted BST38ss. as the spacing is a bit odd can other carbs be adapted to fit? any recommendations on what model brand can fit with the least amount of alterations .

Any help/info would be much appreciated. I was advise that the amount of work/time/cost in refurbing the carbs would be more cost effective to get a new set. I don't think BST38ss are available new , but could mikuni RS36-D3-K be modified to fit/work effectively.

Cheers guys

Attachments

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I think he means as in R750.

I think someone here, Anthony maybe? Sells the decals, and maybe they mean he may know of the carbs?

I could b e way off, as this is usually the case.

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Paid membership gets the red R and access to the classifieds...for you that would be the Watercooled Classifieds.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx mate. Do you need to be paid up for info from the forum? or just access to the classifieds?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Thanx mate. Do you need to be paid up for info from the forum? or just access to the classifieds?
You need to have a Red R paid membership to access the classified section.
http://www.gixxer.com/forums/payments.php
Any posts seeking parts for sale from members or offering parts for sale outside of the classified section is against the forum rules and could get you banned from the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just looking for info regarding which carbs that may suit my application, so I can continue my quest to find a set.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Just looking for info regarding which carbs that may suit my application, so I can continue my quest to find a set.
Understood. I edited your 1st post in this thread to comply with the forum rules. The 1st offense get's a pass,2nd one is on you.

So for anyone posting in this thread,tread lightly....and thank you to the Red R members who replied and explained the process to the OP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts