Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help anyone out there have a 93-95 750 Gauge (clocks) bracket??? I made the change from conventional forks on my 1988 GSXR 750 to 1993-1995 USD forks and the bracket for the 1988's is too long and does not connect correctly and the gauges are far away from the top triple.

HELP!!!!

Thanks,

JDB1371

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Did the guages mount to the triple and not the fairing on an 88? I guess so or you wouldn't be asking...

I would look on Ebay, or at your local bone yard. Otherwise you could do what I would do. I'd make my own bracket.

the other option would be to use a bicycle computer (yes it will work) for speed and distance. as for the tach you could try Yosh or Lockhart Phillips...or Ron Ayers for a tach bracket like the racers use.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 93-600:
I have one just make me an offer
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">93-600,

Yo have the 1993-1995 bracket I need can you shoot me some pics???? I woudl be willign to give between 30.00 to 40.00 total for it...

LET me know ASAP...

Otherwise I may take th advice from above an make my own or use the solo tach barcket, because i really do not need to know how fast I am going.... Only what the motor is doing...

Thanks,

JDB1371

·
Registered
73 Posts
I jus finished puttin my gauges back on, the damn bracket broke while i was riding, an the gauges locked my steerin they fell but the wires an stuff held them up but they way they were sittin i couldnt steer,almost killed me. But anyways i jus picked up some aluminun for 5 bucks and me an my buddy made some new brackets, its pretty simple. Well good luck!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2wheelbandit,

When you get done, will you shoot me a copy of what they turned out like???

I have been debating doing that, but i thought 93600 was gonna shoot a pic or two of his original brackets and I was gonna go for those...

I have 88 750 brackets, if you need them???? If your project doesn't work, let me know.... You can have this bracket for like 20.00 shipped...

Later

JDB1371

1 - 6 of 6 Posts