Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, not been here for a while, even forgotten my password and my old email is N/A...you may remember me as Iconic with such worthy and 'iconic' threads as 'stick coils on my SRAD and waterboiler', 'my WN won't rev past 5k', Maxxis Sports tyres are the nuts' etc.:wink2:

Anyhow, I can strip a engine down, gearboxes are OK, not much I can't do, but can I work out how to replace the stop and tail bulb in my 1992 WN gixer can I f*&k! Similar model as US got in 1993, so same rear light cluster. Two bulbs in one lense

Workshop manual is no help.

It would 'appear' that the bulb holders twist out from under the pillion seat but either mine haven't been out for 25 years (very possible) and are very stiff or I'm wrong and lense needs to come unclipped some how.

For the sake of all things holy please put me out of my misery.

Quick reminder of the old girl. Ex' German Suzuki press bike, hence yellow wheels, one of 20 built this way so I'm told.

Attachments

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Sweet bike! When they came out I didn't like the colors, too psychedelic but now I really like it. Off topic: If you want your previous account back, try contacting an admin for assistance. They are really well schooled in doing this since the "great mandatory site-wide password change" of 2016, otherwise rock-on.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Im trying to remember how mine came out but I don't remember having any trouble with it. Pretty sure it was just seat off, twist and pull, nothing fancy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts