Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Please see photo's attached of my 1992 GSXR 750. Australian Model.

I have some questions:

At some point discs have been changed to some very average ones. Where can I buy some round discs with the holes drilled. Need all 3?

Did this bike ever have an option for a rear seat cowl to cover the pillion seat? Where can I buy one?

The pictures look better than it is and I have since dropped it on another bike in the garage (nine bikes was too many for the space and I tripped) I am now going to have it repainted and the wheels painted white. I will go for the blue and white colour scheme but it was never sold that way in OZ in 1992 I think. Where can I get a full set of high quality decals?

Does anyone have a 1992 model in Blue and white that came out that way and they can send me a picture?

Thank you in advance.

Kris

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Moved to watercooled forum.
Parts for the WC bikes are getting more difficult to find. I think Air-Tech and Maier may make a few fairing pieces,but the rear seat cowl is a very rare part to find.

Best bet is eBay or get your Red R membership and post here in the classified section

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Oil cooled or water cooled version of the '92?
Rotors are correct for that year. Cross reference EBC rotor for compatible years. Possible Bandit 1200 oil cooled will fit.
Rear seat cowl from 92w-95 will fit.
Looks to be in very good condition for the year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts