Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale: $3,500 or best offer plus shipping cost for all including headlights/upper fairing brace, windscreen, upper,mids,lowers refinished, tank cleaned 🧼 inside, rear tails and tail light fairing. Can include some yellow HID’s for headlights too!

The elusive Pink Panther tiger stripe Fairings with Gas Tank. “Reconditioning the lowers, painting then black to match and adding some decals will post when they are complete soon 🔜

Upper “No Cracks” see pics for condition and all details/imperfections

Mids “no cracks” see pics for details

Tank had one small dimple, some clear coat peeling on both sides of the Suzuki. Inside of tank needs to be cleaned 🧼 can do that for an additional $150-$250 I plan to take it to the motorcycle shop anywhere unless someone wants to buy “as is” still won’t be cheap!

If needed I can sell with or without the front headlights and the upper brace and mounting bracket.

Tail light fairing “SUZUKI” has chip
See pics

Rear tails left Hand side is missing 3 tabs unfortunately but it’s still possible to make it mount you just have to be savvy. Right hand side no tabs missing
See pics for all details and condition.

Black windscreen “NEW”

Lowers have holes cut out to show engine case covers
I am refinishing them with matching paint/some pearl white decals and some colored vinyl. Won’t look stock but will match. Willing to sell with or without depending on the buyer.

Willing to ship Anywhere in the estimates available for serious inquiries only

Pay pay, zelle, cash accepted

Ride safe and thanks for looking

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts