Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,i've always wanted a 86 limited edition, the one w/ the dry clutch. well i found one all original w/ 15,000 miles original paint just a really clean bike. wondering if anybody out there nows what there worth.

saved, for sure!

[ 10-21-2002, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Simon Orttan ]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Get it!!! That would be so fuckin awesome to have one of those. Actually, another board I write on (cycleword-bb) a guy was asking about the same thing. That's so cool that they have the dry clutch...wicked.

------------------
Bikes: '89 GSX-R 750 &
'91 CBR 600 F2
Cars: '92 Subaru SVX &
'69 Citroen DS

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that dry clutch is wicked until you need to order some new plates.Check the prices. But at least it'sa cable and not the lame hydraulic system. Check the prices to buy the dry clutch assy. by itself and the whole bike is a bargain. I've seen several up close and those bikes are bitchen, I say buy it, it sure as hell won't go down in value.

------------------

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The going rate for a LTD with those miles in excellent condition should be around $4,500 or so. If you decide you don't want it, let me know. I currently have three of them, but I'm always looking to add another to the collection. The clutches are very pricey.

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Any decent Canadian Suzuki dealer would be able to source parts still active on bikes that weren't originally sold in the USA (if that's the case here). Just like they do for the Gamma and the RZ500

------------------
Fat Bastard's bike: '93 GSXR1100wp CDN version w/ thoroughly ridiculous # of mods :)

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
14,201 Posts
Since there seems to be a contest going on for old post revival....

·
I move away from the mic
6,548 Posts
:lmao

I looked at the date first and was like whoa! :lmao

1 - 14 of 14 Posts