Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that we have another forum for this but does anyone know someone with an 86-87 gsxr 750 or 1100 for around 1500 or so? Now I know what you are saying but let me finish....I don't give a fuck about the condition of the body work or if it even has any. Don't give a shit about the title(condition) as long as it has one. All I want is a straight frame,a decent running engine, straight wheels,forks,swingarm,shock,subframe,carbs. Don't need tank or guages, good exhaust a plus but not needed will consider non running if price is right. If you have or think you know someone who has something that fits this description post a reply. Thanks.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
allow me to modify, would be interested in any year oilcooled 750 1100 that meets my criteria.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
i see you on the hunt like me let me know if you run into anything i got a few leads i may shoot them at you

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have a 86 gsxr750 clean title straight frame and everything! But it has a bad motor (head good and Transmission good but rest junk). I am in WI and can be emailed at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Originally posted by Wild Bill:
allow me to modify, would be interested in any year oilcooled 750 1100 that meets my criteria.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I have a 1986 Gsxr 750 with all body, great motor and runs like a bat outta hell. I would have to have $2500.00. I paid that much for it. Just need my money back. I have pics on www.mikesbikes.150m.com

Chainrash

1 - 6 of 6 Posts