Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me old mate just bought a K5 and was out for a spin with acouple of others. The guy in front of him on a race prepped R6 made a dodgy overtake,was collected by a Toyoto coming the other way and bounced into the mate behind,who was tooshing along minding his own business

R6 man has no insurance and is busted in several major locations.
So, the K5 requires £1700 to make good,and bozo says he has no money...ain't life great.

Here was me busting for my first K5 ride
oh,well....

·
Registered
168 Posts
sounds like someone is the proud new owner of some race prepped R6 parts.
maybe he can gather whats left & sell on ebay to pay for fixxing the K5.
& the bail for kicking R6 rider's but!

·
Registered
256 Posts
My new K5 is just run in so I decide to take it to Cadwell Park to see what it can do. 4th lap of the day (experienced group) and the tosser in front of me locks up his front brake 200 yards onto the start/finish straight!?!?!? and he goes down right in front of me. With hindsight I should have ridden over him, but in the moment I put the bike on its side to avoid hitting him. I went down at around 100mph but luckily the bike just slide down the straight and stayed off the grass. Still about £2000 worth of damage. Insurance doesn't cover it because it is on a track, and didn't even get an apology from the wanker...

·
Registered
992 Posts
Me old mate just bought a K5 ....
...made a dodgy overtake,was collected by a Toyoto coming the other way and bounced into the mate behind,who was tooshing along ......
Here was me busting for my first K5 ride....

And they call this the Queen's English?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts