Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dano's Performance has developed three Superbike packages for the 2005-06 Suzuki GSXR 1000 , 2007-08 GSXR 1000 and the 2009-12 GSXR 1000 model bikes. One of the best features of these packages is that it is an all top end package in which only the cylinder head needs to be removed to install it. The typical horsepower gain which will be achieved with our package is 17-19 HP (193-195HP).See our website for all the details at: http://www.danosperformance.com/Suzuki GSXR 1000 Superbike Package.htm

Attachments

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts
Nice :thumbup

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With the ultimate Superbike Package because of the high compression ratio yes you should use a good quality race fuel.The pump fuel that is available these days is not very good quality.With our Suzuki GSXR 1000 Superbike package yes you can use standard pump fuel. Thanks Dan

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes you could with a Dynojet ignition module and a Power Commander have two possible ignition maps.This would allow you to run a retarded ignition curve when running pump fuel and a more aggressive ignition curve when running race fuel.Great suggestion for guys who want the ultimate GSXR 1000. Thanks Dan

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts
Could you post a dyno graph of the "Ultimate Sportbike Package" motor vs stock on a 2009 or newer model 1000 on race gas. That would be great to see where the power starts. A picture say a thousand words.

Thanks Dan!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No need for that since I can tell you the power increase is from idle all the way to redline.The ultimate Superbike Package is a pretty serious item and is recommended for a very experienced rider only. Thanks Dan

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have been building racing engines for over 20 years now so I could not even begin to guess how many we have built to date.As far as the 2009-12 GSXR 1000 I think we have done about a 5 or 6 of them.They are a bit pricey so not many guys are willing to step up to the plate and have one built.By far our all top end Superbike Package is our best seller since it provides great bang for the buck for the price. Thanks Dan

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts
No need for that since I can tell you the power increase is from idle all the way to redline.The ultimate Superbike Package is a pretty serious item and is recommended for a very experienced rider only. Thanks Dan
I didn't think a dyno graph woud be so top-secret on a motor that you pride your business on and are trying to market. Plenty of people on here have disposable cash to buy whatever hp they want. This is the 1st time I ever seen a speed shop that refused to post dyno graph of something they are trying to sell, but I guess thats your call.

Also, we all know that big hp "is a pretty serious item and is recommended for a very experienced rider only." A lot of us here are responsible adults....

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I'd like to see an overlay between stock/modded dyno sheet as well. As JP mentioned there are plenty of hardcore,built-motor guys that enjoy this type of info&are interested in seeing the rpm/hp across the board and the area under the curve. ;)

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
+1 on the dyno sheet please...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
These two graphs show both the GSXR 1000 Superbike Package and the Ultimate Superbike Package using VP U4.4 racing fuel.Using VP MR9 racing fuel would add about 3-4 more horsepower. Thanks Dan

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts