Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A rebuild kit, labor, gas recharge and oil on my WP shock that I finally got rebuilt.

I shipped it off to White Brothers two weeks ago while we were out west. They informed me it had no oil in it (no, really? Duh) and that I would enjoy a much improved ride. I think they mean I'll be able to go through corners a lot faster now and my ass isn't going to feel like I just got out of county lock-up. Not that I have a reference to draw on for that feeling

Sorry I di
dn't get to see you Mr Gixxer. My wife's great-aunt died while we were there and it tossed a wrench into all our plans. Wakes, visitation & funeral (on Whidby Island) ate up most of what was supposed to be a relaxing trip. She was 90. Her great-grandmother turned 100 in april and is still going strong. My wife has good genes. I'll have to ship you the plate I made. I still have your address.

·
Registered
221 Posts
$143 bought me $20 worth of gas for my suburban, $5 Got me in the titty bar.$8 bought me 3 beers,$10 bought me a table dance.$100 bought a 8 ball which helped convince said stripper to bob on the old nob in the back of the suburban. Sold the left over gram to a crackhead and went home with $40 bucks.............Priceless

·
Registered
978 Posts
Originally posted by Wild Bill:
$143 bought me $20 worth of gas for my suburban, $5 Got me in the titty bar.$8 bought me 3 beers,$10 bought me a table dance.$100 bought a 8 ball which helped convince said stripper to bob on the old nob in the back of the suburban. Sold the left over gram to a crackhead and went home with $40 bucks.............Priceless
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">thats fucking funny as hell

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Originally posted by GSXR1255JIMMY:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Wild Bill:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">thats fucking funny as hell
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Kinda mildly humorous I guess... answers my question about LEO's lurking the forum though...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I laffed too !!

Andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts