Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Uses squid tentacles as a butt-plug
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone not a huge problem I get all my power eventually but sometimes (not always) I notice a surge of power around 12k in any gear most noticeable in 5th and only when I crank the throttle to 100% quickly. Seems to only happen when I twist at around 8k then when it gets to 12k it hesitates for a milisecond surges for a milisecond then takes off like a power band. This is a new bike and has a power commander. I have not checked the map installed but the surge feels very controlled. Could this be due to the fuel map?

·
Currently using pedals..
2,979 Posts
Please clarify - are you saying is hesitates and surges when you hammer the throttle open 100%, or when accelerating with it open 100%?

Above all else, I’m impressed you can tell what a millisecond feels like :lol

·
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please clarify - are you saying is hesitates and surges when you hammer the throttle open 100%, or when accelerating with it open 100%?

Above all else, I’m impressed you can tell what a millisecond feels like :lol
I'm obviously a superhuman. Not exaggerated maybe a second and half to two seconds. When going from 40% throttle to 100% throttle after accelerating at 100% throttle at when it hits around 12K.

·
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same bullshit, different post? TEST THE GODDAMMED FUEL PUMP!
Except I've tested it :thumbup compared it to specs in my MANUAL haha who do you think I am? That and if your refering to a previous post of mine you'll notice I sold that bike after finding the issue a cause and this new bike has a completely different issue. Take the tampon out of you butt and suck on it! Love ya:banana>:)

·
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really think its the map ill download and check tonight

·
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Put a different map on and see if that changes it. Even better, have it dyno tuned?
Yea I haven't even checked the map yet. Should have done that before posting but o-well. I wanna have it dynoed but I have to figure a way to justify it to the wife haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts