Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
You hate him . . . now I've got to race against him on that thing. Oi-vey!!!! :grrr

All I can hope for is Dave's "Go Slow" is more powerful than that Bike's "Go Fast" . . . . :p

Anywho, congrats on the purchase ya bastage. :yumyum

Ps. I see you haven't made much progress on cleaning up that damn garage . . . hopefully "my" truck has faired better . . . .

Dave :piss

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Honestly, what makes that bike 'go-fast'? The reason the top guys go fast is:

1--they're fast
2--they spend a lot of money to maintain the bikes

Unless Dave's plan's on rebuilding the engine every few weekends to keep it fresh, the 'go-fast' won't last very long.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
lookin good keep it rubber side down

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Mark's stuff is always well built and looks great.

Couple of questions, though - why didn't Arrow have a shorty can like the rest of the companies out there for the 06s? Also, why did you choose Jaco's bike over say, Lee's?

Looks good. 600s are cool, but you should have bought that 750 or one of the 1ks so w could play together.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Lizard 1 said:
Mark's stuff is always well built and looks great.

Couple of questions, though - why didn't Arrow have a shorty can like the rest of the companies out there for the 06s? Also, why did you choose Jaco's bike over say, Lee's?

Looks good. 600s are cool, but you should have bought that 750 or one of the 1ks so w could play together.

cause he is a ****** :wacko duh !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lizard,, the bike was cheaper that is why., they are all built the same and I figure this one was not beat as bad.. LOL..

they do make the shorty piep., they tested them and these made better power that is why they are using the full pipes not the shorty..

and 750's are for sissies... I can still play with them on the track., the 1k's are harder to play with with the 600., and I can only do 2-3 races with the big bikes., I like to do more races each weekend..

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
sanee said:
nice bike fatty:cheers
what color are you gonna paint it
pink to match his panties

Reactions: Hammer 4

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
stalemate27 said:
pink to match his panties
this coming from the ****** that did not even come to the last race ?? pussie.....

probably some sort of orange., I may carry on the wizard racing for next season... I gotta takl to the boss...

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
davegsxrold929r said:
this coming from the ****** that did not even come to the last race ?? pussie.....

probably some sort of orange., I may carry on the wizard racing for next season... I gotta takl to the boss...
dont get me started on the last race and that whole situation

Reactions: chrisOH

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
nice bike, for a diesel

u ridin it at VIR i assume, hm hmmmm ? maybe i'll come ride it and timmys 1k :)

Reactions: chrisOH
1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.