Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
774 Posts
if only I knew how to post them.

[ 04-09-2002, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Andy James ]

· Registered
774 Posts
Thanks FastCat, I saw it when I posted. i hadn't looked before. Can't seem to get my pics to be small enough now ! They start as 1.3mb bmps and when I convert to JPEG they are still looking at 450-500kb !

· Registered
3,376 Posts
Originally posted by Andy James:
Thanks FastCat, I saw it when I posted. i hadn't looked before. Can't seem to get my pics to be small enough now ! They start as 1.3mb bmps and when I convert to JPEG they are still looking at 450-500kb !
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If your photo-editing software is good, it will have an option for how much compression to give the .jpgs when you convert them... also, I've noticed that it's difficult to get a pic under 100K if the size is much more than 640x480 at 72dpi. I usually squash my .jpgs down to about 50-60%.

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the replies and the pics guys, I'll be putting them up on the updated site next monday morning (I'm working away at the mo, so no access to my site via FTP)

Pics of earlier models are fine, just send em on in

Formula... I have a pic of you'rs from eBay, and was even going to put a bid in for it if it had been this side of the pond!

azgsxr11... That's one mighty fine ride mate!

Keep ém coming!

[ 04-10-2002, 05:07 AM: Message edited by: EarL ]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.