Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya guys,

I need pictures of your rides for my site. I'm doing a section devoted to the oil cooled 1127's and would appreciate it if you could either post them here so I can download them or send them to me direct at [email protected] .

Cheers people

[ 04-09-2002, 04:46 AM: Message edited by: EarL ]

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
if only I knew how to post them.

[ 04-09-2002, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Andy James ]

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Thanks FastCat, I saw it when I posted. i hadn't looked before. Can't seem to get my pics to be small enough now ! They start as 1.3mb bmps and when I convert to JPEG they are still looking at 450-500kb !

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Formula USA did you buy tht bike off of ebay? I saw one on there that looked just like it.

Here is a small pic of mine.

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by MrTris:
[QB]Formula USA did you buy tht bike off of ebay? I saw one on there that looked just like it.

QB]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">It looks familiar to me too. It also looks VERY sweet.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Originally posted by Andy James:
Thanks FastCat, I saw it when I posted. i hadn't looked before. Can't seem to get my pics to be small enough now ! They start as 1.3mb bmps and when I convert to JPEG they are still looking at 450-500kb !
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If your photo-editing software is good, it will have an option for how much compression to give the .jpgs when you convert them... also, I've noticed that it's difficult to get a pic under 100K if the size is much more than 640x480 at 72dpi. I usually squash my .jpgs down to about 50-60%.

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by Formula USA:
The bike has been mine for quite a while. I put it on ebay because I was having a little temper fit at it that week.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Did it learn its lesson and promise not to do it again?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Here is my 91 1100.

CT

Originally posted by EarL:
Hiya guys,

I need pictures of your rides for my site. I'm doing a section devoted to the oil cooled 1127's and would appreciate it if you could either post them here so I can download them or send them to me direct at [email protected] .

Cheers people
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the replies and the pics guys, I'll be putting them up on the updated site next monday morning (I'm working away at the mo, so no access to my site via FTP)

Pics of earlier models are fine, just send em on in

Formula... I have a pic of you'rs from eBay, and was even going to put a bid in for it if it had been this side of the pond!

azgsxr11... That's one mighty fine ride mate!

Keep ém coming!

[ 04-10-2002, 05:07 AM: Message edited by: EarL ]

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Here ya go...

Andy: when you get in the "post a reply" screen to start typing, look to the left and there's an underlined link that says "Image Uploader" it gives you a place to upload the pic and then a URL to link to in the message.

[ 04-09-2002, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: FastCat ]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts