Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1100W Shop Manual

2K views 25 replies 6 participants last post by  Bufftester 
#1 ·
Alrighty, folks. I have a shop manual for the 1100W series. Anyone need/want it? It's in a binder and all pages are in page protectors. Even have an owners manual, if anyone needs/wants one.

Price: Shipping.

#5 ·
yeah last Friday was bad,carpools,winnibagos and campers all tryin to get outta town for Memorial Day. My bike is down for a week,she's doin that 3 cylinder thing again.
I ordered another Dyna2000 ECU this is the only thing I haven't replaced,I rewired it but she still actin up . Fastcat lives over here too you should see her project bike!
Bobbychet

#6 ·
Sorry to hear about the bike runnin rough, I went over to Brother's in Bremerton, HWY 3 was crouded! Didn't help that a north bound Harley Rider tangled with the guard rail, 3 mile backup!

#12 ·
I'm going to be putting on some SS lines and other maintenence next weekend. As well as adjusting the brakes on the truck And the mother in law will be in town for a couple days.

I'm general_mccarthy on Yahoo.

#13 ·
Hey if your'e in the neighborhood I have the 1100 shop manual on CD you can meet me somewhere and pick it up? I'm in Tacoma and will be free this weekend.
Bobbychet
I'm in the area, close anyway, Gig Harbor. I'd like to get together after I get the bike on the road...perhaps we can organize a small gixxer ride sometime in the next few weeks...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.