Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Mac.. aroni
5,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty, folks. I have a shop manual for the 1100W series. Anyone need/want it? It's in a binder and all pages are in page protectors. Even have an owners manual, if anyone needs/wants one.

Price: Shipping.

·
Mac.. aroni
5,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey bobby

Yeah, I got up here in October. I'm over at McChord. Just got home from a nice ride up 101 and 3. Only downside was too much traffic!

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
yeah last Friday was bad,carpools,winnibagos and campers all tryin to get outta town for Memorial Day. My bike is down for a week,she's doin that 3 cylinder thing again.
I ordered another Dyna2000 ECU this is the only thing I haven't replaced,I rewired it but she still actin up . Fastcat lives over here too you should see her project bike!
Bobbychet

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sorry to hear about the bike runnin rough, I went over to Brother's in Bremerton, HWY 3 was crouded! Didn't help that a north bound Harley Rider tangled with the guard rail, 3 mile backup!

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Hey if your'e in the neighborhood I have the 1100 shop manual on CD you can meet me somewhere and pick it up? I'm in Tacoma and will be free this weekend.
Bobbychet

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
I have a master CD that I can burn copies from . But i'd like to give her in person if you all want to purchase one, that's not me. I like the "pay it foward" method ,you know if I help you , you'll help someone else.
Bobbychet

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
My bikes still ridable just not dependable

I plan on fixin that problem next week
I'll be free monday PM me on Yahoo
I'm bobbychet on there as well
Bobbychet

·
Mac.. aroni
5,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm going to be putting on some SS lines and other maintenence next weekend. As well as adjusting the brakes on the truck And the mother in law will be in town for a couple days.

I'm general_mccarthy on Yahoo.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey if your'e in the neighborhood I have the 1100 shop manual on CD you can meet me somewhere and pick it up? I'm in Tacoma and will be free this weekend.
Bobbychet
I'm in the area, close anyway, Gig Harbor. I'd like to get together after I get the bike on the road...perhaps we can organize a small gixxer ride sometime in the next few weeks...

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Or maybe just meet uo somewhere
Do you know where the Hi- Yu- He -He tavern is in Gig Harbor?
that's a cool place to meet.
Bobbychet

·
Mac.. aroni
5,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My mother in law is coming in Saturday night, but let me know when y'all are planning to meet up. I can finagle a kitchen pass.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts