Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, it is with great pain an apprehension that I do this, but I have come to the conclusion that I'm not going to be able to use this. The stamp in it reads R110RR and that would mean it's for an 86-88 1100 and the collector ID is 2.28 inches (58mm). It makes sense that it is for an 1100 because it will not fit on my 750 Yosh header. Oh the pain of it all.

Overall it is in good shape. There are some scratches and scrapes on the backside, but nothing that would have kept me from mounting it on my bike. You don't see them anyway when mounted.

So, if you have a Yosh header and are in need of a muffler or would like a spare shoot me a PM. You may even be able to use this with one of those "off" brand headers to make your bike a little quieter - like V&H for example. If nobody wants it, I'll ebay it. But doubt there is any chance of that happening. And as usual, I'd rather trade parts, but failing that cash, check, MO, or PayPal works.

Currently I am in need of a stock 750 swingarm for an 86/87 with factory anodizing on it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, but I didn't want to do that to the brand new Yosh header I have for a 750 and since Kevin350 donated a brand new Yosh Zyclone he wasn't going to use I didn't see a reason to keep this one out of the hands of somebody else that could use it. Besides, I got other stuff I needed more in trade for it. :punk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.