Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd give'r a shot. Looking for a stock motor preferably in the midwest area.

Also wondered if there was anyone out there interested in 907 parts. Haven't decided but may be parting out my 907 to get moola for a 7/11.

EDGE_

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have cylinders with the new liners installed in perfect condition just need rehone. My pistons are worn pretty good, one no good at all. I have the whole rest of the motor too. The thing just needs gaskets and piston/rings. I don't have any reliable mechanics in my area and I don't feel like taking another chance by myself.

O, I haven't seen any 1100's on ebay lately(last few days), but I give it another look tonight. I'm also watching dragbike and oldskool so far.
Dragbike seems to get a lot of modified motors which really isn't what I'm looking for.
Thanks guys
EDGE_

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey I found that 1100 on ebay! It's at 850 reserve not met at this point. Gonna watch it for a couple days. Sounds like it includes everything I need short of the clutch lever.
Hm. The Bronx, Florida,and Pennsylvania in one year, now that's some miles for someone who never can get out of Michigan.
ride well
EDGE_

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn thought you guys gave up on this thread! Have been looking on my own. That first 1100 never got sold and was put on for a day for 1000 but now its off musta found a buyer elsewhere. Not too sure about theone with a leak???

Why won't an air cooled fit anyways? Is it just a matter of mounts in the wrong place?

And where is that $400 one????

Just missed you guys cause I was busy buying my 15 yr old step daughter her first dirtbike and my wife a 4X4 with a plow for winter(that's for me!!!). You know me

Thanks for the feedback guys. We'll get this bad boy going yet. Finishing that 907 up wouldn't be too bad either but I'm a little intimidated by setting up the valves wrong.

EDGE_

1 - 13 of 13 Posts