Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Re: 1100 review in Oct \'02 BIKE (UK) magazine...link to Gallery

oooh, ouch... "The K model is an absolute lemon..."
...that hurt, Simon. I mean, it's not "evil handling" really, it just has lots of "character".
I guess I shouldn't take them *too* literally though... I mean after all, they got it wrong in the first few sentences too... "The Daddy. Mr. muscle. The man's bike."

Thanks for posting up that article. It always makes me feel better when someone criticizes the handling on my old gix because it makes me feel better about the damn thing scaring me every so often.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Re: 1100 review in Oct \'02 BIKE (UK) magazine...link to Gallery

Originally posted by FastCat:
oooh, ouch... "The K model is an absolute lemon..."
...that hurt, Simon. I mean, it's not "evil handling" really, it just has lots of "character".
I guess I shouldn't take them *too* literally though... I mean after all, they got it wrong in the first few sentences too... "The Daddy. Mr. muscle. The man's bike."

Thanks for posting up that article. It always makes me feel better when someone criticizes the handling on my old gix because it makes me feel better about the damn thing scaring me every so often.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Fastcat, I have the august 94 issue of superbike magazine and they said the same thing when comparing the 86, 88, 90, and 94 1100s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts